We provide a full-range of business transactions and litigation legal services to clients engaged in manufacturing, wholesale, distribution and retail activities.
Our business attorneys represent clients in all aspects of their business, including company formation, drafting and negotiating contracts, brand and trade secret protection, regulatory compliance, and business sales, mergers and acquisitions. Our litigation attorneys advise and represent clients in product liability claims, environmental claims, intellectual property disputes, insurance coverage, employment claims, and other disputes.
We advise manufacturing and wholesale clients in a wide-range of industries
Including aerospace parts, planes and helicopters, biomedical products, electronics, business products and solutions, construction materials, household appliances and products, apparel, food and beverage, sporting goods, boats and other marine products, and software.
We represent all types of retail businesses
From brick and mortar bookstores and clothing stores to sophisticated online retail sellers of consumer goods, software as a service, and business products.
- Drafted exclusive distribution agreement for sale of clinical laboratory supplies
- Negotiated and completed sale of biochemical manufacturing company to large national manufacturer
- Represented client in purchase of brick and mortar bookstore
- Represented client in purchase of hoist and industrial lifting products manufacturing business
- Negotiated and completed sale of utilities supply manufacturing business
- Advised client in formation of new distribution and transportation logistics software business
- Negotiated and completed sale of business involved transportation, shipping and logistics in Alaska
- Advised client in all aspects of new multiple location retail clothing business from entity formation to real estate leasing
- Represented manufacturer of wakeboards, water skis and other sporting goods in insurance coverage disputes for product liability claims
- Represent building products manufacturers in alleged product defect claims