We provide comprehensive counsel and advocacy for both creditors and debtors.
Whether involving routine trade debts, catastrophic losses, or money judgments, we have the experience to guide creditors to cost-effective solutions that maximize recovery. We have experience with all manner of state law remedies, including but not limited to:
- Prejudgment and Post-judgment Garnishment
- Attachment and Execution
- Supplemental Proceedings (aka Debtor Examinations)
- Creation and Perfection of Liens, including Judgment Liens on Real Property, Material and Labor Supplier Liens, Lis Pendens, etc.
- Lien Enforcement and Foreclosure
We provide comprehensive counsel and advocacy for both creditors and financially distressed business clients in all phases of bankruptcy.
Our extensive experience in preparing claims and maximizing claim recovery as well as bankruptcy-related litigation can help in the following types of situations:
- Relief from the Automatic Bankruptcy Stay
- Recovery of Secured Assets, including Real Property
- Avoidance (e.g. preference or fraudulent transfer) actions
- Plan and Disclosure Statement Objections
- Discharge Disputes
- Executory Contract and Lease Acceptances and Rejections Claims
- Chapter 7 Filings for Individuals Whose Debts are Primarily Business Debts
We frequently negotiate and structure creative debt solutions to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients.
We also have extensive experience in recovering assets that have been fraudulently transferred in an attempt to avoid collection. Our experience ensures seamless representation in the event that a debtor files for bankruptcy.
Likewise, where one of our business clients is the debtor, we have experience working with lenders and other creditors to reduce the debt, minimize the impact on the debtor and his or her business, and resolve the matter as efficiently as possible.