- In private arbitration, secured over a million dollars in disputed compensation owed my client in a business dissolution.
- Successfully guided majority owners of commercial real estate to solve dispute with disgruntled minority owner.
- Successfully defeated allegations of medical billing fraud against my medical provider client.
- Overturned a multi-million dollar default judgment against a client.
- Represented owner of a multi-family development in a dispute with local fire marshal regarding code compliance. Negotiated resolution saving the client over two hundred thousand dollars in retro fit costs.
- Successfully foreclosed on commercial real estate and defeated the owner's attempt to shield the property in bankruptcy.
- Assisted several national franchisors to respond to investigations by the Washington Attorney General's Office and negotiate resolutions.
- Secured the return of hundreds of thousands of dollars improperly taken from a vulnerable adult by a family member.
Seattle University School of Law – Seattle, WA
Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 1999
Western Washington University – Bellingham, WA
Bachelor of the Arts, 1993
Professional Recognition and Awards
AV Preeminent Rating – Martindale Hubbell
Superb Attorney Rating – Avvo
Professional and Community Associations
King County Bar Association
Washington State Bar Association
American Bar Association